Together Everyone Achieves More
Her objective, while living and working in Toronto, has been to make a difference in the Holistic Health Care System by applying her education and professional wisdom. She has conducted lectures for students and the general public about the values of this ancient science. She has presented at The Andrea Olivera Center in Toronto, and the Canada Customs and Revenue Department in Mississauga
Her specialization includes Nadi Pariksha, Constitution Analysis, Chronic diseases management, Panchkarma therapies including all types of detox therapies, Prenatal & Postnatal care. Her expertise include diet planning & lifestyle consulting to balance body doshas, knowledge and uses of herbs, utilizing common ingredients as home remedies, Ayurvedic cooking and rejuvenating treatments
Vd. Shanthi Balasubramaniam : B.A.M.S., nd., RH
Ayurvedic Consultant, Panchkarma Specialist, Holistic Practitioner.
Founder, Ajara Ayurvedic Wellness Center
- Registered Herbalist – Canada
- Over three decades of experience
- Ayurvedacharya from the University of Madras, India
- Professor and Medical officer – V.R.A College, Chennai, India
- Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Sri Jayendrasaraswathi Ayurveda College, India.
- General Secretary CAMA ( Canadian Ayurvedic Members Alliance), Canada
- Board of Director – Ontario Herbalist Association, Ontario.
Vd. Bhagya Kiran, B.A.M.S
- More than a decade of experience in Ayurveda
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in India.
- Panchakarma Certification – ALN Rao Medical hospital, India
- Trained Ayurvedic Massage Specialist – Abhyanga, Shirodhara, Ayurvedic foot massage, Indian head massage
- Expert Ayurvedic Aesthetician- Ayurvedic facial massage, Pedicure, Manicure.
- Trained in Marma point massage
Vd. Sudeep. Chitnis B.A.M.S, RH
- Over 15 years of experience
- Degree of Bachelor of Ayurveda and Surgery -Mumbai University
- Registered Herbalist- Canada
- Ayurveda Consultant
- Panchakarma expert
- Life Style Consultant
- Worked as a Chief Resident Ayurvedic Vaidya – Health Spa cum Resort Elemental Embrace, Brighton Ontario
- Health Consultant – Supplements Plus, Toronto, Ontario.
He has contributed to collaborating the fundamentals of Ayurveda and Western Herbalism. He has been constantly updating his know how of lifestyle medicine and nutrition. He regularly conducts workshops on Ayurveda in and around Toronto educating the world in the Ancient Science of Life.